Buster Posey, why are you so fine?
GET OFF OF MY FACE.
I work at Bakers Shoes at Newpark mall:]
- Fashion forward at all times
- No jeans unless tucked in boots or properly hemmed to heels.
- Leggings acceptable if top fully covers the tush
- No sneakers
- No flip flops
- No plain flats/sandals
- 3 different types of make-up product (ex:mascara, lipstick, eyeliner)
- Nail polish fully on or off
Why these rules are hard for me?
- I don’t wear jeans with anything but sneakers.
- My long torso and large ass makes it hard for many tops to fall past my tush.
- It’s California, I wear nothing but flip flops and sandals.
- I don’t wear make-up. Ever.
- I wear my nail polish til it chips off and then I re-paint them.
So I’m pretty much expected to look like I stepped out of the front cover of Seventeen magazine every time I come into work when in reality, I’m the laziest dresser in the world. If only I cared to look better. And I have to do this while coming out of track practice. Awesome.